- Unique opportunity to network with community leaders, multifamily property owners and network builders and deployers
- Extensive 3-day multitrack agenda plus free workshops, packed with insights from the leading players in the market
- Expanded program addressing the booming Multifamily Housing segment
- Exclusive closed-door sharing session in Owners’ forums
- Insight into evolving business models – identify your next opportunity and keep ahead of your competition
- Special HOT TOPIC Clusters grouped around central themes including financing opportunities and partnership models
- Expert advice and strategies for using your broadband to create jobs and attract and keep businesses
- Legal strategies symposium
Meet the Broadband Leaders
The Broadband Communities Summit is the leading event for community leaders, multifamily property owners and network builders and deployers interested in the building, managing, marketing and monetizing of high-speed broadband technologies and services. It is focused on the successful delivery of high-speed broadband networks to communities – from multifamily properties to ultra-connected master-planned developments to the city or town where you live. The Summit’s extraordinary program offers cutting-edge presentations by outstanding speakers with a finger on the pulse of what’s new and what’s coming, what works and what doesn’t. From the first day of the Summit to the last, our goal is to send you home with information you can put to immediate use.
What our attendees say
“There are few conferences that focus so intently on multifamily technology and attract some of the most knowledgeable and influential minds in the industry. It is a fabulous format to network with peers, gain new insights into technological advances and get a glimpse of what’s to come. It is a must attend event.” Steve Sadler, Director, Vice President, Multifamily Development, Real Page, Resident Technology Services
“We have announced that Salisbury/Fibrant is entering a P3 lease agreement [for a FTTP network]. The reason? I came to your conferences, met people, got a consultant engaged, dragged our city manager to your conference, and started the ball rolling.” David Post, Mayor Pro Tem, Salisbury, N.C.
“The Multifamily program at Broadband Communities has proven year after year to be the best event in our industry to learn more about applications of new technologies as well as networking with our peers and customers and celebrating the many success stories of so many of the broadband providers in our market.” Bryan Rader, President, Single Digits
“Each year I’ve found the Broadband Communities Summit valuable on a number of levels. Not only do I learn about the latest and greatest in the industry, but I am also able to connect with colleagues, vendors and friends. The exchange of struggles, solutions and ideas is invaluable.” Kathleen Austin, Assistant Vice President-Revenue Partnerships, Equity Residential