1. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person is allowed. There will be only one winner.
2. Enter by logging on to our website, www.spotonnetworks.com, and completing the on line entry form. To enter, you must submit an original slogan, of 10 words or less, that tells us “What the Wi-Fi Revolution Means to Me”. To be eligible, your entry form must contain a valid email address. All entries must be received after 12:01 am, EST, Sunday, March 21, 2010 and by midnight , EST, Friday, May 21, 2010. All entries become the sole property of Spot On Networks, LLC. By entering you warrant to Spot On Networks, LLC that the submitted slogan is entirely your own work and that you have the right to transfer to Spot On Networks, LLC all rights to it.
2. The prize to be awarded is a Wi-Fi enabled Apple iPad, delivered by prepaid package service, to an address the winner specifies in the United States. Spot On Networks, LLC is not responsible for defect s in prize. Prize must be claimed within 90 days of email notification to the email address submitted on the winning official entry form. Unclaimed prize will be forfeited. In the event that, in the sole opinion of the judges, the winning slogan has been submitted by more than one person, a random drawing of those entries will determine the prize winner. Decision of the judges is final. Judges will be employees of Spot On Networks, LLC. Winner will be announced on the Spot On website (www.spotonnetworks.com) on (or before) May 28, 2010 and/or by email. Submitting an entry shall be deemed permission for Spot On to contact you with contest results and other promotional material.
3. By submitting an entry, an entrant represents that he has complied with all contest rules. In addition, by submitting an entry, winner authorizes the use of winner's name, photograph, or other likeness, biographical information, statements about the contest or Spot On Networks, LLC, and the contest entry slogan without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion and merchandising and grants all rights in the entry to Spot On Networks, LLC including the right to edit and/or copyright the slogan. Winner must to execute a document confirming the above upon request. Taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Employees of Spot on Networks, LLC and their immediate families are not eligible. Prize awarded to minors must be accepted by a parent.
5. Prize is non-transferable. Contest is void where prohibited by law. The liability with respect to this contest of Spot on Networks, LLC is limited to an aggregate of $1000 hereunder.
6. For a copy of contest rules and/or winner's name and entry, send an email to ipadcontest@spotonnetworks by July 21, 2010.